Director of Human Resources
Richard Leicester is the Director of Human Resources and the Chief Officer lead on the development and delivery of strategic human resources and learning and development across both Kent Police and Essex Police.
Richard has overall strategic responsibility for:
- the development and implementation of corporate people and learning strategies
- the delivery of learning and development
- recruitment and people resourcing
- operational and strategic human resources delivery
- occupational health services
- talent management and people development
- Performance Improvement Units
Richard successfully completed the Strategic Command Course (SCC) in 2018, is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and has substantial experience of leading both generalist and specialist human resource related functions.